Think Like An Investor Retaining customers is mission critical for profitability.
Think Like An Investor Converting prospects is 5x-10x more expensive than retaining customers.
Think Like An Investor 20% of your customers produce 80% of your profits.
Think Like An Investor Companies lose 10-30% of their customers annually,
or $83 billion per year.
Retaining customers is mission critical for profitability. More cost effective than prospecting, it’s the #1 priority of CMOs/CEOs in the U.S and U.K (Forbes/Coremetrics).
Converting prospects is 5x-10x more expensive than retaining customers and it does not have to be. By leveraging data, expenses drop and campaign efficiencies improve.
Everyone has heard of the Pareto principle, which says that 20% of your customers produce 80% of your profits. The question is which 20% is worth your investment?
Companies lose 10-30% of their customers annually. For U.S. firms, the loss equals about $83 billion per year. What about your organization? Is loyalty a C-level priority?
- Seth in Seven: The Buffet Problem Keeps Getting Worse (by Seth Godin, 1/15/14)Here’s the thinking that leads just about every all-you-can-eat buffet to trend to mediocrity:...
- CMO Predictions: Marketing in 2014CMO.com, Adobe’s online content portal for senior marketing executives worldwide, interviewed top B2...
- Seth in Seven: Delight the Weird (by Seth Godin, 1/5/14)Everyone who eats at your restaurant expects a good cup of coffee, and it’s difficult to wow t...
- We’ve been in business since 1997.
- We have 3 generations of retail experience.
- We’re the #1 provider of customized direct mail
for North America’s furniture industry.
- We appreciate over 1,000 customers.
- We analyze, create, customize, print, launch and report all under 1 roof.
- We have 2 unrelated employees with the same
- We average over 75 hours each week to physical fitness.
- We’re 24% Boomers, 41% Gen X-ers, and 35%