Join the $10 Billion Industry of Direct Marketing Services
LS Direct Marketing provides a dynamic, adaptive environment for motivated individuals to do their best work as a team. We believe this culture of collaboration provides continued service innovation, exceptional client experiences and relational excellence for all stakeholders. Anyone interested in the positions listed should send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Include the position title in the subject line of the email.
Marketing Data Analyst
As Marketing Data Analyst, you join our data team in supporting the day-to-day execution and analytics of direct marketing campaigns and measured accountability. Working with executive leadership, you will develop market forecasting, campaign reporting, and customer interactions. Scope of work includes working on processes that gather and scrub data to improve accuracy of key reports and perform more refined analysis. You will within organization to ensure timely and accurate data analysis in support of our company’s strategic goals, while supporting our external customer base.
• Assure continuous improvement of analytic capabilities and understanding across all data access tools to improve data quality by validating and updating missing and/or incorrect information.
• Assist sales and marketing in the research, development and evaluation of customer solutions to continuously improve quality and share analytic best practices.
• Assume ownership of critical data projects and drive them to completion.
• Identify, prioritize and implement high value customer service and marketing strategies to acquire, retain, foster and rekindle customer relationships, while developing metrics to monitor results.
• Be available to leadership for ad hoc analysis supportive of business needs.
• Strong understanding of direct marketing, data mining, CRM, and campaign management.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experienced in presenting to organizational leadership.
• Focused on quality and timely service response to customers.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Practical technology knowledge and expertise.
• Thought leadership in data base marketing and statistics.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Values and pursues continuous learning with professional development
• Considerate and responsive to the needs or ideas of others.
• Active and diagnostic listener, who can interpret business strategy into measured data.
• Communication and teamwork essential.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• 3+years in a systems operations and/or development role, using MySQL, Excel and Access.
• Solid understanding of coding and logical thinking with regard to relational databases.
• Thorough understanding of latest data profiling, segmentation and modeling techniques.
LS Direct Marketing is seeking an account coordinator to support the operations of our national account management team. Administrative demands will be fast-paced and deadline-driven. On a daily and long-term basis, you will work cross-functionally with fellow staff, clients and vendors to coordinate and complete direct marketing campaigns on behalf of customers. The position is full time and does include benefits such as medical, dental, PTO and 401K.
• 2-3 years administrative assistance to high-level corporate officers.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Manage timelines and scheduling.
• Detail-oriented for copy edits and proofing.
• Solution-minded to share in answering all incoming telephone inquiries.
• Well organized, multi-tasker, who is congenial and productive under pressure.
• Background in accounting or mathematics.
• Knowledge of In-Design and Photoshop.
Equal Opportunity Employment: LS Direct Marketing strives to make employment decisions based on merit, experience, and sound business reasons. We seek to create a workforce that is a reasonable reflection of the diverse populations of the communities in which we operate. LS Direct Marketing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Diversity: LS Direct Marketing diversity vision is to create an inclusive environment that attracts, selects, develops, and retains the best talent from all backgrounds to produce quality solutions and services that provide superior tangible results for our partners.
LS Direct Marketing is a Tobacco-Free Environment.